We are a national group of companies with rapid growth and progress, involving in sea transportation and stevedoring business and activities especially to transport coal and fuel in Kalimantan area. We are now opening a vacant for challenged position with details as hereunder :
- Candidate will be fully in charge of fleet of tug and barges maintenance , docking , repairing, to comply with Class and Government requirements.
- Liaising between operation and procurement department to secure budget allocation.
- Comprehensive inspection report according to ISM standard procedures.
- Ensuring that all vessels are well maintained and operation readiness.
- Secure docking and maintain schedule in timely manner.
- Male, max. 40 years old with at least 3 years experienced as same position.
- Candidate must possess at least ATT-3 of marine back ground or similar University Degree
- Able to operate MS Office (Word, excel, Powerpoint ).
- Ability to work with high accuracy, detail oriented and strong analytical skill.
- Honest, responsible, loyal and high integrity.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Will be stationed In Jakarta.
For interested applicant please send your resume & comprehensive CV and photo with indicated requested salary to: